Monday, March 21, 2011

Inspiration on Monday (2)

So I made a new graphic for my meme and am very excited! But enough of that. Things that inspire me today:

1. Friends. I have been really stressed out with a lot of stuff going on in my life. However, I took some time out this weekend to just hang out with my friends. It was one of the best decisions I have made. Friends are truly an inspiration. Take some time this week to appreciate the friends in your life!

2. I have been in church all my life and was inspired by the message our preacher presented this Sunday. He spoke from Mark and pointed out that Jesus' family didn't believe in Him. I found it inspirational that He did so much even without the full support of his family. I am blessed to have a family that supports me and found inspiration in this story.

What's inspiring you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment