1. The Lucky Leprechaun Hop! I have been having so much fun participating in this Hop! I have been furiously trying to enter as many of the contests as possible and have really enjoyed some of the blogs that I have found. It is such a neat thing to be able to connect with people that have similar passions through the internet. If you haven’t already make sure you enter my contest here
2. The 100 follower giveaway has closed because I finally reached 100 followers! Yay! I think this is a major mark for me and my blog! Also you will note that there will be a lot of changes going on over the next week. Some of these I have already started. I spent a lot of time working on the new rating system on the left hand side. I also have a new background, banner and button that will go up next week courtesy of the lovely Tammy (see last week’s blog for more info on Tammy and her awesome designs).
3. This week was particularly exciting because my son has landed a role in a MOVIE! He is a double in the new Bruce Willis flick Looper. He is doubling for one of the kids. So this week for the first time in my life I have been on a movie set. He will be filming for about the next two weeks! This is his first paying acting job and I am so proud of him for working so hard over the past few months! Saturday we are also going to another audition to possibly go to LA over the summer for a workshop called ipop with his acting school. It is a competitive environment and he would get a lot of exposure there.
4. Sara-Rachelle has started talking A LOT this week! So that is also really fun as a parent. She is going through the parrot phase where she will repeat just about anything that you say. She still isn’t walking but she is more than making up for it with talking.
5. I am thinking about adding a tab to this blog called “A Graduate School Survival Kit.” It wouldn’t be a regular thing but maybe I would post once a week. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for myself and was wanting to impart some tips/funny stories to those that are considering or are currently in graduate school. I have learned a lot from my journey but am glad to see the end of it. Thoughts? Would you be interested in reading something like this?