Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What to read...

I sooooo enjoyed my holiday as I was able to spend tons of time with my kids and squeeze in reading a few books that were released right before Christmas. My new dilemma that four book came out yesterday that I want to read and I am stuck in training for two little online gigs that I took for the spring and trying to finish my chapter 3 of my dissertation. However, I do plan to sneak some periodic reading time in over the next few days but am not sure where I will start. I hate when all the good books I have been waiting for have the same release date. This seems to happen in Jan & May/June. Here are the 4 titles:














Which one would you read first????

5 comments:

  1. Awakened!!! plus that one should be a pretty quick read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awakening!!! That way you can tell me if its good or not...X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the stylish blogger award here over at my blog :)

    - Chelsea @ Books Turn Brains

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished awakened and will get the review up early this week! Also thanks for the nomination Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awakened...totally!

    Anyways...I am passing the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Go check out my blog for the info!

    ReplyDelete