Monday, January 7, 2013

Follow Friday 1/4/2013 - Lost in Thought



1. When did you start blogging?

I started blogging about 2 years ago. I did take almost a full year off though as my son's acting career and my pregnancy started demanding all of my free time. However, I'm now back and enjoying having something to do that I enjoy on the side!

2. What is your favorite part of book blogging?

I think it would be a tie between getting to read a lot of great books prior to them being released and connecting with authors. It is always fun to see comments from authors of the books I have reviewed or even emails. I have so much respect for what they do and it is always fun when an author I connected with has a book on a bookshelf where I shop!

3. What is your favorite book?

This changes every few months. Right now I would say Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. It is very beautifully written and is in the new adult genre that I am coming to love. I'm actually really excited because I got one of the autographed copies she released in hardback for Christmas!

4. What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?

I have a better system for finding books that I would like to read. I read obnoxious amounts and just going by amazon reviews is not enough. I like the honesty and thought that my fellow book bloggers put into their reviews.

Q. What New Year's blogging or writing resolution have you put on yourself?

hmm you should see my friday five from right before New Year's. I don't make resolutions for New Year's. I think you should set goals any time you want to. When I came back to blogging no too long ago I just resolved to have a weekly presence. I would like to see that continue. I don't want to add pressure to myself with my son's activities and new baby.

Follow me via Google Friend Connect!


No comments:

Post a Comment