Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday





Since I'm off the whole week for Thanksgiving due to the wonderful job that is being a teacher, I have had a lot of time to play on Amazon. I was hoping to get in some nice reading time of some extraneous new things but it seems that most of the books I want to read are releasing either right around Jan or in the early spring. There are quite a few books that I am "Waiting On" as I started looking for sequels to the series that I am reading or new series that I have heard about through the grapevine. I think the top book that I am waiting on is Wildcat Fireflies which is the sequel to Meridian by Amber Kizer. I have read Meridian several times since I got it last year and am really excited to see how the rest of the story is playing out.



If you haven't already checked out my review of Meridian you should check it out and if you haven't read the book there is a link to purchase it on Amazon.

Also Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment